First Visit to Library

Hello Ewan,

Last week was a pretty great week. You made progress in daycare, I overcame some difficult conversations at work and had a really fantastic weekend.

You started incrementally going to daycare longer and longer last week. First two days was from 9-12 am. Next three days was 9-2:30 pm. Little by little, you are eating more, crying less and napping longer (but only still half hour) and feeling more comfortable with Miss Delia, Miss Mimi and your friends. Very encouraging. I just love finding out what you ate and the little details of the day. You get to sample different types of cuisine which is really great.


[insert menu photo]

At work, it was a week of catching up and firefighting. I had to have some tough conversations with a couple team members. Both went quite well. The most important part is that it is over. I chalk it up as a good week. I had a bit of an accident on Friday during Cross Fit class. I sprained my wrist pretty good. Got it taped up by Aubrey right away. Times like these I love having the Wellness Center on site. Then there's the weekend. Friday night, we had sushi which is always a treat.


On Saturday, we went to the library on a whim. Actually, it was used as a buffer to the doctor’s visit. (your flu shot). The Meadowvale CC & library is thoughtfully designed and put together.We were so pleasantly surprised how comfortable you were in a public setting. You were in your element. You sat quietly and we read together. You played blocks with a 4 year old named Andrew. This kid was so kind and patient to “the baby”. Very patient and was willing to share toys. What a well-behaved child. And you were generally exploring (walking around) with no fear or reservations. The last two weeks in daycare really help him be more sociable. That was really good to see.

Dad
03.05.2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow belt test

Brampton Tournament 2026

Swimming